Friday, June 6, 2008

Ma' Ma's coming down~

Today is my ma-in-law's birthday. If I am not mistaken she should be 67 years old. Wonder if her eldest son brought her out for a dinner celebration. Maybe not, seeing he is such a scrooge. Maybe just a birthday cake. Hmm...

My mother would be coming down on Tuesday. Dad bought her her bus ticket already and she is very very excited to come down to KL although I told her numerous times that we would not be hitting shopping centres or go out much. She said its ok and she is just happy and satisfied staying back at home with us. Said she want to help me clean up *shy* Its almost 4 months since I last saw her. It is almost tradition now that every four months, I will be meeting one of my parents or both of them. In another 4 months time, both of them would be down here again for Jaden's 1st birthday. See? Is it or is it not a coincidence?

Mother would be bringing down bak changs for me. Tomorrow, Hubby and I might be heading over to Aunt Lin's to learn how to make bak changs. IF we both wake up early enough tho... *gRin*

Talk about procastination, I still havent got my lazy ass to clean up the middle room. Aarrgghh!! I will do it tonight when Jaden is asleep. Yes I will do it! No more procrastination. I need to get my bedsheets washed too.. grr.. maybe sending them to the laundry is a better idea since they get to dry it out better than I do at my little balcony. I have quite a lot of bedsheets to wash.. and other laundries too.. might as well do it now then.. so ciao ciao!

Did I mentioned that my Jaden fell off the bed again this time? *cRaP!*

No comments: