Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bestie in Town

at least one of them were.

Schee came over to my place to hang out while letting the tai siu yeh take his afternoon nap yesterday afternoon. Of course as usual, those cries of his were just a fake alarm to have us bring him home immediately only to which he had fun rolling around on the bed. So when Schee reached my place, the little boy was still playing. He warmed up to her immediately as if they were long time buddies.

Soon after, we left for Ikano to have our dinner. That before, fed Jaden full to ensure a few hours out without having him to complain. After dinner, Hubby went separate ways to go look at toys while Schee and I went to MNG to scout for the dress that I wanted. Too bad they no longer have it in my size. I was really disappointed because that was one dress I saw and I liked and the material was really comfy. No luck! Even in Nichii itself, they do not have my size too. Aarrgghh!!

Fetched Schee back to KL at about 11 plus after her meeting with another friend at Cineleisure. Had to lie to her to be able to fetch her back to KL. Hubby and I just didn't like the idea of her taking a cab at such late hours and that its Saturday. Who knows the cab driver might want to scam her and take her round the Jalan Sultan Ismail way instead.

It had been a really nice Saturday for me. To be able to spend time with Schee after 8 months of not seeing each other was just really comforting. I missed her so much. I missed the other one down under as well. That one will be coming back before the end of the year so I hope and cross my fingers that I would be able to spend some time with her too. That is if she has time lah, cause she has her brother's wedding to attend.

Now, another friend that I have to meet up with. The little one that migrated to NZ who came back to Malaysia for a visit, this time I heard, with her boyfriend... Can't wait to catch up with her. Its been years since we last saw each other.

On another note, I heard Benjamin got married already. In September, its Mr Teng Kah Hui's turn. My friends are all starting to tie the knot. So happy. Now I am just praying that one of my bestie will find her Mr Right soon and settle down too.

A casual Sat night out spent with Godma Schee and Baby Jaden



I leave with a quote I took from the net..
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

No comments: