Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bad Itch!

Hubby had to go for a night meeting. After dropping him off, I drove off to the nearest hypermarket to buy Jaden his diapers. Its not that often I would pass by that area, so since Hubby's meeting venue was in that area, I decided its best to go spend my time there and buy those diapers instead of hoping and praying that Giant or Babyland near my house is stocked up with XL size.

Thank my lucky stars, while I was shopping for Jaden's diapers and baby food, he was in a very good mood, sometimes even squealing in delight, baby talking himself away while I was walking down the baby aisle. Sealer was having promotion so instead of the usual RM37.99 for the diapers, I got it at RM29.99. Grabbed only two bags of diapers as they were the last one left but I would not have to worry because the on the tag was written from June 20 - Aug 8. Woo Hoo!!!!

I thought by the time I was done with shopping, Hubby would also probably be done with his meeting but nope.. that did not happen. So I started dialing my friends' numbers hoping that they could come out and keep Jaden and I company while waiting for Hubby's meeting to be done.

Dialled Caller Number 1 # Can't get through. Will try again.
Dialled Caller Number 2 # In Bangsar still.. would be coming home shortly tho (but I don't think Jaden would want to wait)
Dialled Caller Number 3 # In Redang and will only be back next month. Phuck!
Dialled Caller Number 4 # Shes home... Home in Cheras pulak! Aiyo...
Dialled Caller Number 1 balik # She picked up! Great.. FInally...

So off I go to pick up Jojie to yam cha but Jaden had other plans. He started to cry real bad when we were reaching Jojie's place. So I had to cancel the yamcha session with Jojie and go up her place instead. The boy stopped crying immediately when Jojie came into the car. Knows how to maintain his machoness wey... but bully the parents when nobody is around to see his naughty behavior. Hrruummppphh!

Finally at about 11pm, only we both, mother and son went to pick up daddy and go home. *sigh* Quite a long day out. Thankfully for friends like Jojie who is willing to take me in under her roof for a little while.

My day however didn't really end up well. I came back to this horrible rashes on both my inner upper thighs that itched so bad that I think I might have scratched them till they nearly bleed. Going to take a hot bath and put the miracle cream on. If it still itches, then I shall have to see a doctor.. Aarrrgghhh! Stupid red rashes in sizes of big mosquito bites!

Bad kan the rash thing on me? It just started appearing on me like that without any warning! To top it, its not only one side of the leg but both sides. Wonder what could it possibly be?

1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

are the rashes gone?