Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Failed bergung-ho-ing

There are a few times when I thought I have got a lot to blog about. So gungho to want to blog about it but when I am seated in front of the comp, with fingers readily to type away.. I would think, who would be interested to know about what I just went through or maybe it will be a boring read. Then I will just signed out and not touch the computer till I feel gungho again. There was a time when I had to blog almost everyday but now, guess taking care of Jaden, seeing to his food preparation and not helping, my TVB 'si lai' drama, it has taken up most of my time.

Yesterday I wanted to blog about how happy I was to see my SueKingKong and her Jo at my place. How Jaden loved the attention showered by both of them although Uncle Jo kept pinching his cheeks. =) How they both are so old school to really bring buah tangan when they visit. *sigh* SueKingKong never fails to crack me up with her straightforward-ness.
Jaden woke up on his own this morning and started blabbering away. He is doing it right now as I am typing away. I wonder if he is blabbering or singing to his Sesame Street but still, its so cute. Hes only not cute when he shouts and cries (misbehaving -attention craving -L.O.A)

Gwen will be coming back in Nov, maybe late Oct. Yay! Can't wait to see her again but then I doubt this time round, she won't have much time because she has to attend her brother's wedding in KL and Pg. So I guess when Jaden turns one, one kai-ma will be missing from his birthday party. Nevermind la, got so many other aunties! *gRin* I plan to bring him to Aquaria KLCC when he turns one to see the underwater life. I am sure he would love it. Hubby says when he turns 9 or 10 months old, maybe we will expose him to the swimming pool and let him go swimming for the first time since he shows interest in playing in his own bath tub. Gonna search for the right floats first. Can't wait! Can't wait!

Got to go fuk si my little big boss now. Bath time! So till then till I ber-gungho, ciao ciao!

No comments: