Thursday, April 3, 2008

Unexpected call from the auntie!

There I was, just two days ago, sitting in my 'office' doing my thang with a smug look. It was because I was just thinking to myself, "Wow! Its almost a year plus since I last had my period and I don't even remember what cramps feel like or the expected due dates of the cycle in my ovulating calendar." Its been so long since I last bought pads, not considering the maternity pads I bought-lah in Sept/Oct 07. That I need because after giving birth, confirm sure bloody till like a week so or two. Anyways, back to the topic of me being so smugged about me not having to go through the monthly visits of the so-called auntie, today, I woke up and went to pee as usual and found bloody spots on my pantiliners. OH MY GAWD!!!! That explained the cramps I keep having these few days! AARRRGGGHHH!!! and I thought they said if you breastfeed exclusively, your period won't come just yet??? OH NO!!!!! Dang~ Somehow, it also mean good news for me. Like if I want to get impregnate by my hubby, I am sure I would be pregnant in a jiffy BUT there is no mood for all these 'lovin just yet because there is just none of this wants from both Hubby and I. We are just both satisfied being re-virginised while we watch our son grow up first... The second Simon Yap Jr would just have to wait till Simon Yap Jr #1 is old enough to give his parents some privacy! *gRin*

Why? Why would the auntie want to come and pay a visit now?????? AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i breastfed my girl for 9 mths and auntie didnt come for that long wor...

blubbieMs said...

I know! SO unexpected!!! But I do remember my gynae told me should it come, please use condom to avoid getting pregnant unless I want to.. =) *sigh* Now have to supplement with more vitamins to breastfeed baby!