Sunday, April 6, 2008

Some old sayings can be true...

when it comes to "Don't let the children play too much or stimulate them too much at night. They will get nightmares..." For me, I believed in that saying because I have witnessed it myself.

Some nights, just before Jaden turns in for bed, he would love the presence of Hubby and I around him, talking and playing with him. Sometimes, he would laughed so hard that it made all of us laugh but well, it comes with consequences Hubby and I have to face. In the middle of the night after Jaden falls into deep slumber, he would suddenly shout out and then cry non-stop. Poor baby! He has to be carried out of the bedroom to be consoled... and then only back onto the bed and slowly lullaby him to sleep.

So if people were to asked me do I believe in old sayings, I would reply, "Some..." =)

No comments: