Saturday, April 26, 2008

In lightning speed

As I were standing by the kitchen sink cleaning up the dishes from yesterday, I thought maybe I should go online and blog about the tube dress I saw at The Curve's flea market that caught my eye. I absolutely fell in love with it at first sight yet I did not dare to stop Hubby to tell him so. Its not as if I could wear it out anywhere right now if I bought it but still it would not hurt to keep a few nice dresses at home right? and I was just contemplating if I should secretly hint to Hubby here and suddenly, I dropped everything I did in a flash and ran as fast as I could. You know the saying its true when they say "When you got to go, you HAVE got to go!!!"

Guess what is it that I have to do in such lightning hurry?

Thank God I ran there in time... Anyone up for a guessing game where I ran to??

(to be continued...)

No comments: