Monday, April 21, 2008

I missed....

  • going back to Penang.
  • having family dinner with my parents.
  • my rabbit Moo and hamster, Girl.
  • eating seafood and asam laksa.
  • eating buffets.
  • hanging out with friends over coffee and a good meal.
  • dressing up.
  • Hitz. FM takut test challenges.
  • going to the hairdresser to have my hair done.
  • going for my monthly eyebrow thread.
  • hanging out at the beach with my beach girls.
  • having a drink with friends.
  • dancing the night away with the girls.
  • watching horror flicks.
  • shopping for the latest fashion.
  • buying pretty killer stilletos.
  • fitting into a sexy lingerie.
  • my old body.
  • going for holiday trips.
  • going to concerts and musicals and theater plays.
  • my girlfriends.
  • having late night supper with friends at mamaks.
  • cooking without anybody to criticize.
  • being pregnant.
  • those first times with my husband and baby.
  • my school friends
  • my college friends
  • my insanity


No comments: