Friday, April 25, 2008

gooooooooo-stan jalannnnnnn~

Jaden has mastered the skills of go-stan jalan in his walker instead of moving forward! How lah?? Do they all do that at first? He knows how to reverse gear, he knows how to jump jump and move to his side but I have not seen him move to his front yet.

Another milestone of his is that when he is on his tummytime, he knows how to maneuver to whichever direction he wants to. Mostly his right but well, ya, if I am sleeping at the end of the bed and he is at the head of the bed, he will somehow find his way to my side. He can slowly spin on tummy time. *sigh*

Fed him mashed bananas the other day. Just 1/4 of the small little banana and he ate it without much fuss so I am guessing he is fine with the flavor. Lately, he has been closing his mouth when the spoon comes near. Its not that he does not want to eat but he is playing with me. Its like "try to put it into my mouth if you can mother!" Just these two days I noticed. Maybe its time for some new food again I guess. Nah! Going to finish what we bought him first. Can't have him learn how to waste food at such an early age can we?

As for porridge, he still don't really like it. Maybe this time, shall cooked the scallop stock, then cook it with the porridge. Junita says her baby loves it. Maybe all babies do.. *crossing fingers real hard that they all do* He needs to master the love for eating porridge. Afterall, his mother loves porridge. =)

Can hear him shouting for me now from the room. Time for his bath anyway. So till then ciaoz~

No comments: