Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hairy frustrations!

CHUNKS AND CHUNKS AND CHUNKS OF HAIR JUST DROP OFF ME LIKE IT DOES NOT BELONG THERE. CHUNKS AND CHUNKS OF HAIR OF MINE CAN CLOGGED UP THE WHOLE INDAH WATER FLOW SYSTEM. CHUNKS AND CHUNKS OF HAIR DROPPING OUT AT THIS RATE AND I WILL BE BALD IN NO TIME.

so whats the use of complaining and not do something about it right? well, lets see what I can do about it. Go for a haircut like what Wei Ling suggested and I think that is absolutely a very very good idea BUT it all comes back down to only one problem and its a major major one.

How am I suppose to leave my son for two hours (provided the hairdresser is skillful and not take 4 hours to do a head) when the little boy whenever wherever would feel like wanting to have a meal at his own time? REMEMBER THIS -he refuses bottles or formula milk. ONLY BREAST MILK FROM THE BREAST! So how?

Arrghhh!! Frustration frustrations! Anyway thought of a few hairstyles and I need opinion. Which one you think will suit me more?


6 comments:

firefly said...

eyucks!!!!!!! both oso not nice!! so outdated!!! PLEASE DUN GET THOSE HAIRCUT!!!!!

Gaiety XY Ann said...

for 2 hours.. i can spare plenty love on him! :) and i am serious!

Gaiety XY Ann said...

but i dun have breast milk.. so... make him sleep for 2 hours? the first hairstyle i propose! i think it will look sweeet on you! ... : )

Josie said...

babes, you have to wean jaden off nen nen milk in due time anyway. why not start trying now?

weiling said...

maybe you shld ask yr hairdresser what kinda short hair suits you.

blubbieMs said...

Firefly: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH okies, maybe not those haircut but u get the drift on how short I want my hair to be...

XY: how to spare him love when you want to make him sleep? =)

Josie: You tell Jaden's father that and see what he tells u?

Weiling: Hopefully the hairdresser wont disappoint me then.. ehehheh