Friday, January 4, 2008

tagged u!

1) Where did you begin 2007?
- The Curve with Hubby's friends, counting down and spraying snow on people. =)

2) What was your status on
Valentine's Day?
- Was in a relationship

3) Were you in school (anytime this
year)?
- Nah.. school is history for me

4) How did you earn your money?
- The last I check, it was called work.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
- Oh yes indeed!

6) Did you have any encounters with
the police?
- last year? Nah.. *touch wood*

7) Where did you go on vacation?
- What vacation? You mean going back Penang can be counted as vacation?

8) What did you purchase that was over
$1000?
- I didn't purchase any but Hubby did tho.. for electrical items for the house..

9) Did you know anybody who got
married?
- Oh Yes.. plenty!

10) Did you know anybody who passed
away?
- Yea.. one of my distant relative -a young girl, prolly just nearing her 20th birthday.

12) Did you move anywhere?
- Nope, was not allowed to move anywhere in 2007. Chinese superstitions.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
- TAK ADA.. was being safe staying at home. Can't risk the belly!

15) Are you registered to vote?
- Nope, not really planning to register either. The government that has been ruling the country is still not doing much progress. Prices of things are still hiking up an pay are still not increasing.. bah!

16) Who did you want to win Big
Brother?
- Whats that?

17) Where do you live now?
- PJ, Selangor

18) Describe your birthday?
- Was very much fast-forwarded because little Jaden was not in the mood but it was all good!

19) What's one thing you thought
you'd never do but did in 2007?
- got married

20) What has been your favorite moment?
- hmm.. should say the very day I gave birth. Hubby and Joy was there for me for support!

21) What's something you learned
about yourself?
- lots... and that my pelvic is big enough to squeeze a baby out *gRin*

22) Any new additions to your family?
- Of course! My little Jaden

23.) What was your worst month?
- None really..

24.) What music will you remember 2007
by?
- erm.. I don't really listen to songs anymore

25) Who has been your best drinking
buddy?
- Used to be Joy who can down tequilas more than I...

26) Made new friends?
- certainly did..

27) New best friend?
- Nah!

28) Favorite Night out?
- tak ada.. maybe movie nights with Hubby before I gave birth...

am bored till I succumbed myself to such nonsense. Anyway, just going to try my luck my tagging on Jojie, Wei Ling, Corrine, XY and Joy.. muah! **

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it was only that ONE night that i had more tequila shots than you did. but remember how i suffered after that? hahahahaha. the stupidity that comes with being only 19 years old :P

blubbieMs said...

*sigh* but we all did have fun during those carefree days.. =) It was fun seeing you puking silly over somebody's house drain then..