Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sleeping child

My son is sleeping out in the living room right now as I am typing this post. Waiting for his kai-ma to come over to play with him. *sigh* got to get ready his bath soon as not to bath him too late just in case he gets confused again and then cry non stop. His father is not here to calm him down at the moment and that is bad bad news to the mother. Took him for his second class of massage yesterday and boy! Did he really sleep when he came home after the massage but maybe it was because it was memang his sleeping time. FYI, my boy sleeps real late like 2am - 3am and then is only fully awake at 230pm onwards, followed by short naps.. What a wonderful life right? To be able to sleep like that and wake up to eat and play and then sleep again. But then, hes only a baby and he should have every right to enjoy what he does at the moment. Life is short! He will soon be all grown up, having to worry about homework / school / peers / exams and then girls.. and then work.. I wished I was back in his shoes again because I know I did really enjoy my childhood tremendously!

No comments: