Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shocking news!

Heath Ledger is dead. 1979-2008
That was the first news I heard when I turned on my TV. I actually thought it was a joke or like some promo to make a movie he acted in a hit but no.. its true! Heath Ledger is found dead in his NY apartment.

I have not been posting up lately -not as late as Joy or Jojie but I have my reasons. I was feeling really down that I was running low on milk supply. Of late, I just wasn't making enough. Might be due to me not feeling well and then all tensed up over if my baby will be affected but well, could not take it any longer so I asked Hubby to let me see a lactation consultant. I need some consultation to bring my milk back!

So off we went to see the lactation consultant on Monday evening. She borrowed me her electrical breast pump to stimulate the other side to bring it working back. Hopefully it will work because if not, I am going to have the big small breasts till Jaden weaned off me!

and you know what? My little boy is going to go for his massage tomorrow! Yippee!! Hubby signed me and Jaden up for baby massage classes. Jaden needs them because he has to intensify his training for his neck and back support. He is a little step behind four-month-olds' development, so the massage classes are one of the best options. =)

Milk supply is slowing coming back to me. Still I have to eat more nutritious food to make more milk. So till then, I am now going to ciao off to find more food to mam! *gRin*

1 comment:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

Hope u r feeling better now! c u on Sat!