Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tis' the season to be jolly..

fa la la la la la la la la...

... and here I am sitting, looking blindly into the monitor, not knowing what to type. This year's Christmas was spent at home, ripping Jaden's Christmas present from Godma SChee for him to see. He loves it! Squealing in delight, he watched us play with it and then he learned how to press and spin his new toy. Smart boy eh?

Last two years ago, I spent my Christmas watching Chicken Little, I think at Choon Yean's house.

Last year, I spent it with Simon taking my mom out to the movies at One Utama.

This year, stayed home and avoided the mad jam and mad crowd everywhere. Did you know the parking at The Curve was so bad that they have to double-parked from the traffic lights by the roadside up? What is there to be celebrated at The Curve except to spend your money on drinks and more drinks and drown yourself admist all the cigarette smoke. I mean, if it was New Year or Merdeka, I would understand as there will be fireworks to watch but Christmas? Isn't it the time to spend it at home with your family and friends? I don't know much about Christmas spirit because I didn't grow up celebrating the holiday season. I know I look forward to CNY tho.. =) sadly next year, its my turn to be giving out instead of receiving. Aarrrgghh!!!

Gwen will be back from Bangkok tomorrow. Can't wait to hear their Bangkok stories. o.Oh that reminds me to do something about my holiday too. Hmmm...

Till then,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE & HAPPY BOXING DAY!

xoxo

No comments: