Sunday, November 18, 2007

Supposedly today..

We are suppose to go to Shawn's church new opening today. Later, I supposed in this case that Hubby just slept off at about 730am. Has been staying up late chilling, playing his comp game, taking a break from work for a little while during the weekend I guessed.

As for me, I just changed Jaden's diaper full of shit. He just shat so it was rather watery. Wiping his ass right after he poos is always easier than after some time. Now I am just waiting for the breast pump and breast milk container inside the sterilizer to cool down so I can sit down and express some milk out. One of the breast is so engorged. Only breastfeeding mothers would know what engorgement feels... a slight brush against anything with your breast would make you cringe in pain. Do not even mention when you psychologically have a let-down of milk just before your baby wakes up and demands his feed. Its true that mothers would know when their baby will soon want to eat or even do anything else. Women and their sixth sense!

Think I will turn in for a little sleep more after I express the milk. So sleepy... I slept off at 6am today because I was attending to the rabbits' room, cleaning them up and then waiting for laundry to get done. *sigh*
I am so proper-sleep deprived!!!!!

No comments: