Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Looking back...

Year : 1999
School : SSI Pg Form 5x
Agenda : Annual Dinner
Venue : Paradise Hotel

Ok. It did not seemed just like yesterday but I still remembered the day clearly. Stayed over with Anita, Wei Wei, SChee and Ning.. was PChern there? hmm... anyway I still have the picture of us four girls, posing by the little sailboat at the beach and a morning picture taken at the hotel room balcony with Ning and Lynn. I remembered you finding me after dinner and spending some time with me while Heng Hoow was watching TV in the room. I also remembered that its EDWIN's' birthday today.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWIN CH'NG!

Year : 2002
Split. Broke up. Broken. Life took a turning. It was the beginning of change... love and hate collided. My first ...
anyway.. moving on with life, its been years.. so let me forward it to today...

Year : 2007
Jaden has been constipated for almost 3 days now and I was just telling him during diaper change that he has to poo. If not, its to the doc and right after his feed.. he was having this "PUSH, PUSH!" facial expression. So I encouraged him by accompanying him to Uunggh.. and BLIAK.. I thought I felt something seeped through his bodysuit. True enough, he shat! So I happily carried him to the nappy changing mat and VOILA! What a Sight to Behold! Lets just say that soft little BLIAK I heard was a FULL BLASTED DIAPER FULL OF SHIT! I then quickly wiped him up, so pleased with myself and before I could put a new diaper on him, he decided to treat me to tea... and this time, I could not save the picture card. Soaked in his pee, I have to throw it away. o.Oh to top it all, I ran out of the dry tissue to soak the pee up... luckily I was smart enough to have a few pieces spared by the side of the changing table. *sigh*

Introduced Jaden to his 'euo euo' yesterday. The one where u put the baby into the baby hammock. Seemed to like all the motions and he fell asleep, napping. A good way to let him nap in the afternoon. Just hoping that he wont get addicted to it. If not, I will have trouble tucking him to bed at night. This boy is an addict. Once he decides he likes it, he wants it! Just like my side of the bed and his hundred over ringgit crib is now taken over by his soft toys!

Took Jaden to my gynae's clinic for my PAP smear test last Monday. Showed him off to Doc who laughed when Jaden tabik-ed him.. Won't be seeing Doc till next year, when my next PAP smear test is due... Hubby and I have a feeling that Doc is going to miss all our antics.. I mean, who else makes fun and joke around in the labor room, or when the Doc is trying to deliver the baby?

By the way, if you guys are wondering how old is Jaden this week? He is going to be 7 weeks old this Friday. Learnt to smile when you call him name and he coos and gurgles back in reply to you talking to him.. What cuteness... They grow up fast..

No comments: