Friday, November 23, 2007

Baby's day out

Last night, Hubby and I had to work so we sent Jaden to his grandfather's house. Just a few seconds after leaving him in Aunty Diana's arms, we already missed him. It is our second time leaving him in the care of others since birth day but since its his grandparents, at least we feel much more relieved that he will be well taken care of for the few hours. Jaden didn't nap tho while he was at his grandparents'. Guess its a different surrounding, different smell and different voices. At least we were told that he behaved. The moment we reached home and bathed him, he dozed off. He must have been very very tired.

Took him out to Tesco today to do some grocery shopping as we need to stock the house up for the weekend. The Tesco customer service guy was nice enough to bring us the baby-friendly trolley. Jaden fell asleep in it. There were so many other parents with babies around Jaden's age too pushing their child around in strollers and all. Ours was the only one that is fast asleep while his parents were shopping.

We bought him cakes today to celebrate his 8 weeks. Yay! He is 8 weeks old already!! About 2 months soon. Everyday he finds Hubby to talk and talk and talk and of course, complain about his mother who tried to take the hingus out of him. Sorry lah, but then the hingus is makes him difficult to breathe properly... My darling, My son!

I love ma' Baby GAPs!



Looking at you looking back at me!



I love my musical mobile toys.. and there is my cuckoo baby cookie monster wearing my outgrown bodysuit!



I am a black n white leopard boy!

No comments: