Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Till we meet in Dec...

Gwen is leaving back to Penang in about 45 minutes. Her cab will be here soon to pick her up. *sigh* My bestfriend will not be back till December but then again, tomorrow is Nov and next month is Dec so it wouldn't seem like a long time. Anyway counting back the years shes been to and fro Penang-Melb-Penang.. this is the only year I see her 4 times. Jan / April / Oct / Dec... what does that say about her earnings in AUSD? Just kidding.. I'd appreciate the leaves she takes to come back -for my wedding and Jaden's full moon / PC's wedding too.. I just feel so bad that I am unable to entertain her like how I used to, bringing her here and there... I have another commitment to see to and that is my top priority at the moment. Gwen understands...

I hate it! I hate it when the pimple grows inside your nose. You can't see it but you OBVIOUSLY can FEEL IT! Its causing you so much pain, that even a slightest brush from anybody will cause you to jump out of your skin and curse that person right to the end of the world. Yeap! That is the pain I am feeling.. so miserable thinking about it and feeling it at the same time.. AARRGGHHH!!!

Baby Jaden is now sleeping on my side of the bed. Woke up for feed and decided he wants to sleep on our bed, next to his father. Both of them having the same sleep pose. Confirm-lah hes Hubby's son! Have to change his diapers soon.. seems full but I dare not disturb because he fell asleep straight after feed. Its hard to make him sleep back if he gets all wide-eye and excited.. Its still too early in the day to be up and running for me.. Jaden woke up at 5am and played / struggled / feed till about 6am and then wakes up again at 730am and just slept off at about 8am. That also with much adjustment to his choice of placement on my side of the bed! Choosie choosie..

Still rather a bit blur but have to see Gwen off first.. =) but first thing first.. she is bombarding my toilet right now as I type.. hehehe (she definitely will kill me for telling the whole world bout it..) My Gwen.. my pat-toh-tia partner in crime..

Aahh.. and that reminds me now.. Pa-in-Law will soon be over to borrow my car today.. Please, may it not be so early.. I need some sleep!!!!!


No comments: