Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sleeping at 10am

Woke up to a small little rombongan, brought in by Hubby to see Baby Jaden who was still peacefully fast asleep like his mother this afternoon. He was babynapped by his Diana grandma and grand-aunty, who was busy checking him out. His eyes la, little mouth, nose, ear and hair and height and weight... *sigh* trauma I tell you!

Aunty Diana and Hubby's 3rd aunt came over to visit Baby, and also to bring my lunch from Aunt Lin, who cooked a whole lot of food for me. The food is enough to last me the whole week, and I ain't even sure if I could finish the food in a week..

Had quite a sleepless night last night as Baby decided that he wants to play and not sleep and coo to Daddy and Mummy at 5am onwards.. managed to put him down to bed at only about 10am today.. Naughty naughty.. Soon, its going to be feeding time and diaper change again.. got to grab dinner now before he wakes up!

Tomorrow Baby is going to get his birth cert done.. and the name is final!

JADEN SIMON YAP
MALE
28TH SEPT 2007
5:24PM
3.2KG
51CM
B/O of SIMON YAP & EMILY LOO


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EH? no chinese name??

blubbieMs said...

Nope.. no Chinese name, just like his father.. and anyway, guess its ok, coz the father and I have a secret chinese name for him.. *s e c r e t*