Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Don't try!

and I mean it!
  • Don't try telling me that I look like a panda bear because I know my situation.
  • Don't say I look as if I lack of sleep for 120days because I am lacking of it and its all for a good cause.
  • Don't tell me to get more rest because if I could, I would and you don't well understand how newborns / babies would go all the way out to make you work...

but despite all these, I had managed to lose 10kgs since delivery. Just yesterday, when I went for my first check-up after the delivery, I was weighing at 51.1kg. That means 4 - 5 kgs more to lose and I am back at 45kg, the weight I was before I was pregnant, maybe 46 would be just ideal for me. *shrugs* Depends ler...

Doc was being so straight to my face last night that it made me shift uncomfortably in my seat.

Doc: Since you are breastfeeding, its best to use condom as your contraceptive. Unless you stop breastfeeding, then only you can continue taking the contraceptive pills.

eMs: Huh? (thinking :: You think I still want to have sex at this moment? I feeling sexy? NO WAY HOSAY PAL! and.. you mean I can already start all those humpings? Uurrgghhh.. I just gave birth wey.. gimme some rest!) o.Oh.. okies.. (already squirming so bad I could fall off my seat anytime)

Anyway, Doc said my uterus already went down and the stitches are fine.. all I have to do is go back in weeks to come to have a PAP smear, thats all and tata Doc till we get another Yap Jr... (not anytime soon tho.. I need all the rest after Baby is more or less settled..) I wanna go out with friends and have a coffee, a drink once in a while... and to wear heels and dresses and *sigh* skinny jeans if I could still possibly fit into one of those after my hip expanded during pregnancy.

Ma' sis came over last night to visit me, like... after how many 'years' after my delivery.. FINALLY SIS! YOU CAME! but at least you came!At least, your presence helped alot when I was rushing to get ready for Doc's appointment.
On another note, I want to congratulate you first on finally deciding the date of your ROM with David. Looking forward to attend your wedding next year and an Au-Yong Jr soon to follow-up! My Jaden needs a playmate la Che!

Tomorrow, aunty Diana would be bringing a rombongan of Pa-in-Law's sisters to come over and see Baby Jaden. Hubby told me to prepare myself for the endless auntie chatters.. Wonder how the situation would be like? heheh

No comments: