Monday, September 24, 2007

Might be this week...

Came back from the doc today. I am almost 3cm dilated. Which means, anytime now this week if Baby wants to come out. Starting to panic a bit.

Can't breathe from time to time... as in breathless and I need to take deep breaths.

Walking is also quite hard on me now because each time I walk, it feels as if something is dropping down from inside. Standing up after I sit is even worse. It feels as if my ass weighs triple my weight and to pull myself up is like trying to pull a hippo out of the water.

Had a CTG scan too for baby's heartbeat / stress level and also my contractions level. Doc said seemed fine.
I am starting to feel contractions now -mild ones nonetheless better than no contractions.

Should everything go fine, Hubby and I will prolly admit myself into the hospital this Friday morning to induce baby. CTG scans, follow by Doc breaking my water bag if mine is not broken then and then IV drips to start the inducing.. wish me luck!

If everything goes well, you guys would prolly hear from my Hubby on Fri night or Saturday that we are both parents!!!! =) Do pray for me and my baby yes?

No comments: