Monday, September 24, 2007

Frust!

Its getting rather annoying when I receive sms or messages asking me for my baby's photos or have I already given birth because if I did already, you guys would have known. So at the moment, I do hope that those messages or sms would stop coming in. I mean, don't you read my blog? If you are my friend, you would have got this blog add in the msn.. the reason of this blog is to keep my friends and family updated about my pregnancy... *sigh* but then again, nevermind the ignorant I guess...

Just feeling frus!

Hubby and I finally cleaned our bedroom and the living room thoroughly.. next would be the rabbits' room. So many things. We seem to be growing boxes and boxes of things although we throw out lots of them... and the room for Ma-in-Law, well, that just have to wait after the birth of Jaden because there is nothing much we can do and the room is kinda clean. So all it needs is a little vacumm at the ceiling, wipe the dust off the shelves and mop the floor, change the curtains and its good to stay in.

Tommy came and went.. Been in and out of my place to watch football for sometime now since UEFA League started.. well, glad to have him over from time to time. Funny to watch his antics... and won't Iz love Tommy? Coz he keeps leaving his cigarettes behind... Sometimes I wonder how his job scope is all about. Sounds fun but I am sure it can be very tiring. Thankfully he is full of wit.

Had a little too much pork for my own good now, I am getting sick of it. I am actually only looking forward for soupy stuff now but guess I still have Baby to think about. So I still have to take in my daily fair share of nutrients like meat, vege and fruits... and vitamins!

Shits.. I hear my rabbit biting his cage. The girl must have got out now and is teasing him mad! Got to go before any one of them spray pee at the other...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See?? I never sms you or bother you because I religiously read your blog!

I'm so proud of myself!

blubbieMs said...

Thats why I sayang you so much Anonymous!! hehehehhe