Friday, September 14, 2007

Food o.Oh Glorious Food

Hubby is cooking curry chicken for me tonight. Me? I am in charge of the rice and washing up the mess later. Hubby is so excited over his latest buy -the coffee table which will enable him to put his food and drinks in safe conditions while watching TV and eating. Hubby can be a real little boy at times.

Since this month marks both our 'babies' birthday.. both of them are officially a year old now, Hubby and I decided to buy them pressies. Each one gets a bigger cage and on our next trip to Tesco, they both will get mixed salad to eat. Good life kan? Their new cage is so huge and heavy that I myself find it a little too heavy to lift it up, even without them inside. Would not like to imagine how it will feel to carry with the little hoppers inside adjusting their weight nicely each time they are lifted in their cage.

Its the weekend again, and tomorrow is housewife duty day. Laundry lah, Cuci rumah lah.. (although Hubby does help me with the cuci rumah from time to time) and more laundry. The weather has been rather unkind lately, raining when its about 3-4pm and then the sun sets after that.. Not wise to do laundry unless I plan to make the clothes smell.. and oh yah, the brillant me just burnt the iron.. so got to go get new iron. I am planning on steam iron.. any suggestions on the brand and which one is real good -idiot proof? I am just new in this housewife field... got to keep practising.. =)

Got to go help Hubby now with the table preparation.. its dinner time!!!! Yum Yum.. Homecooked dinner is always the best! and Hubby's cooking? Nothing but perfection confirmed!


No comments: