Sunday, September 23, 2007

False alarm!

Got a scare this afternoon. Called the hospital to ask and the lady on the other line said I am probably going into labor. Thankfully she gave us Doc's num and Hubby related what happened to me. Doc says I am prolly in my early labor, so its still okay. Told me that I would probably make it into my weekly Monday appointments with him..

...and the funny thing was when I was sitting down with Ma-in-Law at Midvalley P2 bench while waiting for Hubby to buy Cheekie her beans, I had a funny feeling that my Doc was there. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? He was there! What did they say about girl's instinct? Trust them because they are real!

So does the scare this afternoon means something? Baby trying to hint to Hubby and I to clean up the house real clean to make way for him this coming week? =) YES? YES? We will only know this coming Monday to see if my cervix is starting to ripen.. Now, I am feeling contractions now and then.. irregular ones especially when I am walking.. So probably its going to happen sometime this week... HOPEFULLY!!!

Su Ann Kong and Joseph came over to my place for a visit. She could not take her hands off my belly and Baby did show her what he could do inside me. You should have seen her happy surprised face at Baby's movements.. The last I saw of Joseph and her was during my wedding, which was in April.. 6 months later and today in my house. Still the same Su Ann Kong I know.. glad to have her over for a visit!

Ma-in-Law came down from Malacca dey. She is getting ready to move in to take care of me once Baby is born. At the moment, she is still staying with Aunt Lin because the room that she is supposed to be staying in is full of Baby's stuff. Got to get those into my room to make space for her and we can only do that once Baby is born.. some Chinese belief of not to move bed when I am still carrying the child. *sigh* All to put on hold for the sake of Baby!

Hubby and I are supposed to clean up the house today, somewhat because of Ma-in-Law's sudden arrival in KL put us off schedule and us getting up late today did not help much either. Got to vacumm the room tho, and have to vacumm again coz my hair keeps dropping like mad. Got to bun them up and put a shower cap on to avoid having strands of hair on the floor! The dust from the construction opposite and behind my place did not help much too. The dust is so thick that every week, it seemed as if we did not clean the house for 2 whole years! I am not exaggerating!!! Maybe a little but still!!!!!!!!

My baby girl 'Cheekie' is constipating. Got to bring her to the vet soon. The baby boy? Hes eating real fine and hes a pee smellier.. always smelling the girl's pee.. Now he is pee-face!Such an arse!

Am feeling a little hungry now! Gonna grab something to bite and off I go to do housework with Hubby!

Suz, did I fill you enough on whats happening yet? =) Glad to hear from you!!!!!!! MuahmUah!

No comments: