Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Angry..

at you!

You broke your promise! You could not keep it.. repeating the same mistake and I shall use the word AGAIN and AGAIN!

*sigh* Actually I am not angry at you.. just disappointed. Why can't you see that its not worth thinking about the past or think that 'the mistake' will eventually regret and change for the better because 'the mistake' aint changing.. for LIFE!!! Thats why IT is regarded as a MISTAKE!

I wish you happiness, I wish you well.. I love you and it hurts to know that you are still holding on to that memory. Let it go darling! Let it go!

Please do not repeat and do not let us make it into a chant for you to ask you to let go! Forget it! Not worth your time, your feelings, your effort because that 'mistake' is going straight down...

You know who you are right? There are lots of people who care and love you and appreciates you.

Now you be good k? Love Love!

No comments: