Sunday, August 12, 2007

S u n d a y a m b l i n g S

Slept at about 530am in the morning and woke up feeling damn energetic at about 9am. Was contemplating of going downstairs to buy breakfast and paper for hubby but the laziness of having to washup, bathe and change got the better of me. So I walked the whole house and aired my little babies' room (in case if you are wondering who I am referring to as my babies, they are my cute, adorable, naughty rabbits). Went back to sleep beside hubby who looks so like an innocent, serene, fast-asleep baby.

Woke up 4 hours later and off I go do my housewifey duties again. This time, since the weather is rather good, I decide to laundry again. Love playing with water! Just wondering if I should wash my aquarium today.. I think I should since there is nothing much to do. Can't clean up room when hubby is asleep. CONFIRM sure kena marah again if I wake him up from his beauty sleep during the weekends. Going to fix myself cereals & milk before I begin my Sunday housework.

Gawd! Can't believe its already the end of the weekend.. which means OH NO!!! Back to work and early wake-ups again.. There is so much to do this week. LOTS and LOTS of work to be done and perfected. Pray that the week will turn out better than the week before.

o.Oh.. Suddenly remembered that Hubby did buy me doughnuts just in case I get hungry at night. Yum! Can heat them up and pop them into my mouth too.. maybe I will skip cereals and just do doughnuts instead. BIG APPLE DOUGHNUTS RAWKS BIG TIME!

*sigh* Tummy is getting rounder and rounder. Don't know when Baby Jaden is ready to come out. Hopefully before Iz & Grace leave for UK. Would want them to see their god-son too.. and then can arrange with Gwen to make her trip back here for Baby's Full Moon and also PC & Dennis's wedding. Can't wait to attend the wedding. All the way down in Penang, faraway from hubby who will be attending another wedding here in KL... that leaves Baby with grandparents. oOPSss!! Nah.. I am just going for a 2 days 1 Night trip back Penang thats all... Hubby is still going to be around but I doubt he will be up to feeding, bathing and taking care of baby in a 'beery & wine' state! Trust the grandparents better!

Hubby and I are going to be parents soon. Can't be all that sakai anymore. Have to be responsible and show good-parents model to our son. *bOOOriiNNNggg!!** but we will do whatever we have to do to make sure he grows up safe and healthy and grow up to the man we will be proud of in 20 years to come... I have got plans all lined up for my boy!

Just bought baby bath-tub yesterday. Damn cool wey! Can indicate water temperature and baby have a back-supporter that is hooked to the tub so he won't submerge in... Looking at sterilizers now and the milk bottles.. stroller & baby car seat... and o.Oh the important one! How can I forget? The nappies!! heheheh and we are done with baby shopping! YIPPEE!!! Then its getting ready the bag to bring whenever now.... *Breathe in Breathe out!* A little panicky now me...

Okai.. laundry's done.. housewifey roleplay kicks in now...

No comments: