Wednesday, August 15, 2007

N u T z

Its been really crazy these two weeks and we have two more days to go before the weekend...

Hopefully everything goes well so that Hubby and I can have a peaceful weekend, just resting at home before another work week begins..

Packed most of my stuff, ready for the hosp.. just that I need to wash and soften up baby's new clothes.. As the weeks are drawing closer and closer to delivery date, its getting harder to get up after you sit or lie down. The weight pulls you down and that to turn from right to left is like asking an elephant to turn around for you... I wonder how much would i weigh by next week when I visit the doc? hmm.. its true you know, when they say you will pile on 15-20kg when you are pregnant..

So who thinks blissfully married is a crime? Who wants to marry my hubby? They can try you know.. its not always sugar and spice but well, you got to make do with compromising...

So much to do, so little time. I bet everyone says that... I have to admit I have bad in managing my time. Given, I would have slept through it and then worry later.. but *sigh* can't do that any longer. Going to be a mother does not allow all that.. its all about 'prihatins' and dedications, concentration... its going to give me wrinkles! AARRGGHH!!

Got to go get my babies new cages now. Think that they are growing too big for their current one right now. These babies... they rule Hubby's and my life... so cute and adorable and they each have attitude. Marking their territories over our stuff, our legs and pushing you out of their way. Can you imagine such tiny creatures that dares bully you? Whose pet does that to their owners anyway? Pampered sial those two babies of mine...

Guess I better go sleep now since I have to be up early tomorrow..





No comments: