Tuesday, August 7, 2007

He is 33-weeks-oLd

It would be 'anytime now' after three weeks. Anytime now.. somehow those words ringing in my head is making me feel dizzy yet very excited... My tummy is so round and I am feeling heavier and heavier each second. Doc says I am going to start walking leaning more to the back now the weight is in front.. posture posture!

My life, hubby's life, our family and friends' lives are going to change...

Baby is now weighing at 2.1kg already. *sigh* Such a good baby, putting on weight like what he should be doing.. so is mommy! 1.6kg up from the previous weight.


Maybe Iz and Grace would be able to see baby before they fly off again.. hmm...

p/s: My doc was trying to be funny. He gave hubby and I an ultrasound pic of little Baby Jaden's 'gun' for memories keepsake.


No comments: