Saturday, August 11, 2007

EPL Season is Back!

which means hubby takes over the TV now for the weekend.. damnit! Means more time on the comp for me too.. a good thing afterall.. hahahha

Last week had been rather crazy. Early morning wake-ups since last weekend. Thankfully I could sleep in till about 12 in the afternoon today.


Event went by good. Had it at The Apartment. A new place beside Italiannies @ The Curve and it seemed that we were the first ones to hold an event there. *Whoppie!* The Choco Mousse was fantastic.. Think I gulped down quite a lot till Simon Tan asked me to stop eating all the sugar. =) sugar higgghhh**

Did my laundry. Tested the washing machine for the very first time since it arrived last week. My very own washing machine! Which means more houseworkload! Still think the house is lacking something.. oh ya, a 2HP aircon for the living room.. who wants to sponsor me? The weather these days can kill. If I could dip myself in some cool ice bath, I would. Melting away like some poor ice-cream left out from the freezer...

Will be meeting up with David & Grace / Nigel and Kel & Mel for dinner later.. hopefully at the recently opened German restaurant for some pork knuckles and good food.. got to get prepared to go out and some baby shopping now.. still a little more to go now.. nearly done!

No comments: