Friday, July 13, 2007

Wanna be cool?

Lets be cool together.. lets go Genting and cool ourselves... *sigh* I am so dying to go up there for about a year now. Hubby refuses to go unless there his group of friends is willing to drive him up. He is damn paranoid about the cable car.. I want to go before I give birth.. just a day trip.. lots of camwhoring and walking around like some young teenage couple.. (Joy.. I can imagine you puking at that) Anyone? Who wants to bring me up?

The King and I aint materializing for me already, so I do not expect much out of this tiny weeny request. Guess I will just sit my fat arse at home and wait for baby instead. =( No kai kai trips for me... SChee? Wanna bring me for a runaway? Just you and me since that stupid S girl is stuck in Melb?

Its getting harder and harder to sleep now. Indigestion and heartburn feelings are creeping in... I walk like humpty dumpty now, swaying left to right to left... a walking egg... ahahahaha (sorry... I am so damn bored that I have to entertain myself and laugh at my own stupid jokes!)

Someone! Entertain me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..did you know, tat i will be back to work in genting this coming sunday!so, grab simon or someone to bring you up there and visit me!!! I might be able to bring you in to watch this show called "Fly"..pretty good one!!! Hey Simon, please bring her up lerrr...I havent see lil' ems long longtime liao..pretty pleassseeee??? p.s too bad i cant do those big doey deer eyes to you!!! (actually, cant imagine me doing that either!!! hahahahaaaaaa...)

blubbieMs said...

Hmm.. I also want.. But Simon got a lot of work to kau tim for this coming week.. So i guess hes pretty out of the picture! Damnit! But fear not, I will come up soon enough.. AarrggHHH.. so happy you're back there!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEE!!!

Unknown said...

i will not be your friend loh if you act like some lovestruck teenager