Friday, July 6, 2007

Tossin & Turnin like a Roti Canai

Can't sleep. Hubby left early for a meeting and I am left at home to submit a report before I can go and meet him later. I have 2 hours to kill and knowing the 'old' me, I would have kill for the precious 2 hours! but now.. no matter how many times I try and try, with my little bad habit of twisting the side of the pillow to help me sleep (**shy**)... I can't.. need hubby to be there. Just a different kind of feel u know?

I remember one night, when I try to go to bed early, while hubby was sitting out watching Globe Trekker.. after 1 full hour of tossing and turning, I came out all teary-eyed and tired and I said the most selfish thing to him.. "can't sleep. Can only sleep after I kacau u" *gRin* such a meanie huh me? but it usually works.. disturbing him from reading his nightly reads or bombarding him with questions that has no answers... I would fall asleep instantly.. Hubby says I am crazy. =)


Back to my pregnancy, I just realize what Dr. Aldrin said was true. Now that the third trimester is here, it would be hell again for the preggers. The second trimester is the smoothest of all.. I know what he meant now.

I can no longer walk as fast as I did the past months.. because if I do, my tummy feels as if there are some contractions going on. Is that normal? Kind of feeling like something tugging you from inside. Felt it the whole time I was walking last night yet I have to keep up to my hubby's step. Just imagine a 2 year old child trying to keep up with you.. You take 1 step, the child takes 3-4 steps.. yeap.. thats the same condition I am going through with my hubby.

oh, and don't ask me about my clothes. I get very emo about it. Pants I bought, or so I thought that could last me through out my nine months as I got them about a size bigger than my previous sizes.. out of 4, I am down to 1. **pulls hair out!*

and i love bumblebee~ tra la la

No comments: