Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tag team

Little baby has been moving a lot more lately. Sometimes, with unmerciful hard kicks while you are queuing up at lines and also while driving. Takes you down unaware. Hes gonna bully mommy aint he? *sigh* I can almost see it coming = Father & Son tag team!

By next week, Baby would be 7 months old. 2 1/2 more months... Fridge has been stored up with lots of milk, ma chocies, ma vitagens, ma bread just in case I want something to munch on when I am watching telly and lots of other tit bits. You never know when a weird craving might suddenly hit you right in the middle of the night. So might as well be ready! =)

Last night, I had Bah Kut Teh to myself.. followed by two different types of kuehs and then the glutinous rice dipped in kaya sauce. Hubby was looking around the coffeeshop, wondering if the others thought me crazy. I could still eat but I know hubby would prefer me to continue eating at home instead. Came home and drowned myself in juice..

Woke up touching my arms today. *guLp* I am getting fatter now. If hubby is to choke-slam me, he would have gripped on the face instead of the neck. Thats how fat I am now.. thats what I think... Think it would go away after I give birth? but but but.. its nice to eat and be carefree.. kan baby needs to pile on weight and nutriens and me too?

Gonna have a busy weekend.. other than completing reports at home, have to help hubby clean up after he makes the sambal belacan for Gyn's birthday cum farewell party... at least that means more food and when you are pregnant, people tend to be more forgiving and they sometimes let you eat their share. Wonderful wonderful!!

No comments: