Saturday, July 21, 2007

Procrastination

Its pouring and I am sitting in front of hubby's comp, all curled up with a hot chocolate by my side. *wonderful feeeeling** feel like a dvd.. maybe not.. feel like a tv drama.. maybe not.. *sigh*

Am supposed to start my weekend 'job' cleaning up the house, which I think I am procrastinating again but I am sure I will get to it somehow after I finish my hot chocolate drink...

Already feeling so guilty not able to help hubby much now, I guess I better start getting on with my 'housewifey roles' right now... its all about the responsibility of a 'housewife'! Anyone wants to loan me their kakak? hehehe

Better start now before hubby gets up and start his naggings.. sometimes I think he is a nagging woman in disguise but still I love him.. my big botak!

No comments: