Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pain in the Ass

Have you ever got an injection jab in your ass before? AND have you tried walking after that?

Imagine... you drive the whole day today, feeling the numbness and the pulling of the nerve in your left leg. You walked the whole day feeling the same thing except that your ass is one higher than the other when you walk lah... *gaWd* and when you tell doctor bout your condition, he smiles at you and say "oH.. its normal!" -end of story- You sit on the floor and you need all the help you can to be pulled up! AArrrggHHHHh!!!!!!!

I guess sacrifices like that have to be made when you are expecting a lovely baby to pop out and cry mama / papa!

Went for baby's 7th month check-up. He is weighing about 1.5kg now and my weight is up by 2.7kg! Damnit.. and hubby still complains to doctor that I looked so skinny.. he is more afraid for baby to be underweight and underfed.. padahal, baby is piling on weight so healthy.... its me hubby should fear for.. what if I can't shed off those baby weight? What if i get stretch marks?

Put a deposit down for baby cot... a lovely white one.. just the right size and all. What can you say about affordable and falling in love at first sight when you set your eyes on them?

*sigh* I can still feel the numbness from my left butt cheek till down the leg... gotto sleep it off!!

p/s: anyway about the jab in the ass, I meant it literally, you know?

** a few hours later @ 1.13am**

It hurts really really bad. Hubby suspect its a muscle pull instead. I think so too. It is so bad that I can't even bend forward to pick up the juice bottle from the bottom shelf of my fridge. Its so bad that it hurts when I want to sit down or lie on the bed or get up from the couch. It hurts each time I take a step.. o.Oh noooo.. what have I done this time to myself? If you see me tempang, don't ask why.. you know the reason why... =(








No comments: