Sunday, July 15, 2007

On a Saturday night...

Had a strange feeling that SChee was nearby somehow, or she was off for a holiday. SO I decided to confirm my intuition and called her. VOILA! She is up in Genting, ready to watch Michael Learns to Rock... ##!@@!!^^** some more didn't call to inform so hubby can release me up there.. I knew why there is a reason I insist that I want to go up there this weekend! Anyway... Its over and done with.

****

Went to TGI for dinner last night. Its as if its raining birthdays in there. One table after another, the waiters were singing birthday songs and there was even one table, where a man proposed to his Birthday girl. The girl is pretty looking but the man cannot make it laaaa.. hehehe It was really a funny yet sweet to watch. Thankfully hubby and I already finished our meals by then. Can't stand the I feed you one mouth, you feed me back one mouth. Uurrgghh *shudders*

The real reason we were there was because hubby's god-sis was back for a short 3 days holiday and you know what? She bought little Baby Jaden some clothes. How sweet! Its damn cute i tell you. Hubby says, with the rate our friends are buying baby clothes, Baby is going to have more clothes than his parents. =) But seriously, their clothes are so darn cute, its so hard to resist not getting any right?

Fell asleep finally after sitting beside hubby, watching him play his new game. A pretty good one I must say. I prefer it to Gears of War.. oh, let me put it more in detail how I fell asleep. I could not stand watching the graphic motions of the game.. I nearly puked again, just by sitting beside hubby who was busy cursing and shooting soldiers. So i staggered back into the room, and *bam* went my head on my pillow and *snoreeeee...snoooreeeee... hee hee hee!!** Woke up to hubby laughing in his sleep and a very very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very BAD CRAMP in my right calf! It was that bad, that I thought I could no longer move at all. Couldn't even wake hubby up.. actually I was just too tired and lazy to be bothered with the cramp..


*****

Gonna collect baby cot today with Gynette and girlfriend. Can't wait! Time flies by so fast.. It was just as if it was yesterday, when hubby took me for my checkup and saw baby first time on ultrasound... and now baby is weighing at 1.5kg, ready to pop out soon in 2 months time...

Getting a bit scared now in a way.. about the epidurals and all.. should I or should I not? Is it really going to be every 2 hours of feeding? aarrgghh.. damnit! but it all pays when the baby finally coos at you, have his tiny little fingers twirled around yours, holding on so tight and the eyes, the smile.. Its all worth it going through 40 weeks...

Baby clothes bought by me & SChee




Me, Hubby and Joyce, his god-sis and the newborn clothes below, courtesy of hers...




No comments: