Thursday, June 21, 2007

On my own in KL

Went over to Menara AmBank myself today to have my road tax done. Surprisingly, this time round, it was fast and efficient -meaning I do not have to walk to and fro 4 times from KLCC-AmBank-KLCC-AmBank-KLCC just to have the road tax done. Why 4-5 times to both these places you ask? Well.. if I were to wait for AmBank to give me my roadtax, it means I am only allowed to collect the road tax the next day. What? And go back down to KL? NO WAY!!! So i did it my way and took my car registration and have my road tax done at the KLCC post office. Kan senang and more efficient this way? One day kau tim deh.. and do you know whats the best thing that surprised me? I had to ask the post office lady to repeat herself.. just in case I heard wrongly. I only have to pay RM20 for the road tax.. When did the the road tax changed its price? Cooool!!!!

Hoping that I can get to go back to Penang like tomorrow. Hopefully there are still bus tix for me.. Not sure tho.. it depends on what time I get up to call the bus service centre.. need to pack my bags too, just in case. Hubby will be left home alone to take care of the baby rabbits and well, do his work in peace without having to scream at me to eat vitamins 24/7. Technically hubby would not be alone too cause I am sure Iz would come around and keep him company. What are bestfriends for? **sigh** I will miss hubby but I know what awaits me in Penang.. great cheap foood!! Can't wait to go back to eat and eat and eat and eat!Now, I am only crossing my fingers that SChee can make it to go out with me..

Hubby bought me 3 for the price of 2 books at Borders today. Complaining tho about the type of books I read but well, lets just say the naggings and complaints are worth it when you have with you three good books to drown yourself with whenever wherever. Thanks hubby!

Got to go and babysit the rabbits now, whos busy tearing and tossing the guidebook like roti canai makers..

Hmm.. maybe before bedtime, shall steal hubby's ice-cream to mam.. the pros of hubby sleeping earlier than the wife! *gRin*


No comments: