Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hitched !

SuAnn Lim Xiu Yi's and Andrew Chin's wedding was much anticipated by me as I love witnessing beautiful events like these take place. It could only happen between two who are so in love with each other.. So here goes the newlywed's love story for the night ...


Heart shape Balloons & all


Need I say more?


Table setting and the most important .. the menu for the night.. yum yum


The 2 of us + 1 (on the way)


Groupie while waiting for the bride & groom to make their entrance


Groupie with the beautiful Bride


Wei Ling. Hubby & pregnant I


butter + BLOATED bread + kaya


Group photo while waiting for the bride to say her bubwais at the reception


Ma' Mickey hubby & I


One last picture with the Bride b4 we say Goodnite ...



p/s: purple because it happened to be the colour theme for the wedding <3
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN TO MR & MRS ANDREW CHIN... MUAX MUAX


2 comments:

Josie said...

i tell you, darling, we're such camwhores! hahahahha. can't wait for meuyan's pictures =)

Gaiety XY Ann said...

I love those pictures!