Monday, September 7, 2015

My fears

Yesterday, was when I noticed it. 

I froze.

Was it a one time? Will it be recurring? Why is it happening? How did he even get into such a state? Where did he learn it? Who has he been imitating? When did it all really start? Did I missed the start of all these????

As usual, during the weekends, I am busy in the kitchen cooking and cleaning, while the boys do their things, homework, play with toys...

So as I took a break from cooking and walked out to the living room, there was Mason spinning his car wheels. Quickly, I distracted him with another toy and took away the car. 

Then he came hopping into the kitchen and as he heard some music playing, he went spinning around.. just like how Jaden used to spin. OM freaking G! I told him to stop spinning as it will make him dizzy and send him on to do some task for me..

AND THEN.. I caught him tiptoeing around the house instead of walking on both feet on the ground..

My heart sank even faster than any anchor can into the ocean. 

So here, I shall be really even be more paranoid. Actually that is an understatement. I am already paranoid, now a billionth time more.. just because I need to stop him from doing so before he falls into his own world like how Jaden used to be.. 

I am really feeling very very scared.. nothing is taken for granted and will be taken for granted until he passes the age of 5.. That is his benchmark line for me to breathe a little easy.. 

For now, I will be a hawk towards every single movement he makes.. 


No comments: