Friday, September 27, 2013

Jaden is SIX : Part 1 : School celebration

This year is great! This year is awesome! 

I have been waiting for a time like this ... and finally, in 2013, Jaden actually have school friends to celebrate his birthday with him, sing him songs and wish him Happy Birthday.

In fact, they sang in three languages for him. :)

So, lets rewind and get to how the preparation for his 6th Birthday party, shall we?

There were about 40 children in his school, and since its a 'thing' to prepare party packs for children when your kid is celebrating his/her birthday in school, I scratched my head real hard, wondering where can I get 50 party packs since I am on quite a budget?





So as I was walking around Subang Parade one day and I noticed that MPH had a sale going on, I busybodied around and found 29 of what I thought would go with Jaden's birthday theme and I had to get another 11 different thing, but still sticking quite closely to the theme. All capped at RM2 each. 

That was two weeks before his birthday so at least I won't panic last minute and need to go frantically searching. Then, came the birthday cakes headache.

Every year I get a headache, trying to think up of what theme cake to serve my guests, and this year, I needed to think for the children in school!!





In the end, I thought that I would definitely not go wrong with cupcakes as they are just nice and filling enough for each kid. I did not worry much for Jaden as that boy is definitely getting a GFCFEF (gluten/casein/egg free) cake. 

Asked around for some bakers' numbers that I thought could work up to my expectation and true enough, I found one that stays near my housing area and she is wonderful!





So I commisioned her to baked 50 cupcakes for me for Jaden's birthday celebration in school. 

Verdict? 




The children loves it! The cuteness, the cream all over their mouth and them savouring each bite.. 




The happy faces and of course, not forgetting my VIP, he was a happy little boy. 

We hired a photographer to take pictures as we did not want to miss out on one of another of Jaden's firsts. 























:: The end to the School Birthday Celebration @ 27th Sept 2013 ::

No comments: