Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last weekend ...

... was Jaden's last Friday in school before he gets a 2 week Raya break. His school had the break earlier a week compared to other local school schedule as his teacher had to leave for Europe. Well, guess when the others are enjoying their second week of Raya break, Jaden has to go back to school again as his class will resume earlier.

... Hubby left for Bangkok. Everybody that knows him would know what a big Liverpool fan he is and the only reason he went to Bangkok was for Liverpool's preseason tour and Bangkok was the last leg of that tour schedule. So, two weeks before the game, Hubby bought his stadium ticket, flight and hotel. Other than watching football, he went around shopping for his two children. He bought quite a number of clothes for Jaden and the coming baby. 

... my parents came over from Penang to keep Jaden and I company while Hubby was away so everybody will have a peace of mind since I am pregnant and everybody is concerned if I could handle Jaden all alone by myself for 4days 3nights. My parents stayed until Sunday and it felt so good that they were here. My mother really went into automated mode of cleaning up and making sure the house was spic and span. She took over all my duties, including bathing, feeding and looking after Jaden while all I needed to do was sit around and relax and plan where to bring them to for meals. My father was in charge of entertaining the grandson. How wonderful is that right? They had to leave on Sunday as my father had early morning work the next day, so that leaves both Jaden and I alone for that night.. only that night but we made it through! :)

Jaden's classmate and his mom came over on Monday afternoon for a short playdate, which started out as a fight over puzzles as no one wants to share but everything turned out good in the end. Both boys were actually playing 'chase' with each other around the whole house, which is something rare among our boys when it comes to social play. YAY to that! 

and later that night, both Jaden and I drove to the airport and picked up the big one.. and the whole clan is re-united again after being 4days apart. It just feels so good to have the big one home... :)

No comments: