Thursday, October 14, 2010

G-Interior Design -Interior Design Services

How many beautiful homes that you'd been to are DIY by the houseowners?

We are Asians after all and we mostly leave all the hacking, hammering, electrical connections, painting to the experts. Not to say there is no one out there that DIY. I know of a person that DIY painted his whole house but who actually would have all that time in the world to do all those?

So.. we hire people to beautify our home and what could be better than hiring interior designers to design, and then oversee the project till the end?

We, too, hired interior designers to help design our new place and boy, their service is top notch! Well recommended! I really would not look anywhere else because the price we paid for their service was worth every dollar, service with a smile and personal touches. What more can you ask?

These pair of designers designed my study area, living room, part of my kitchen and the whole master bedroom toilet which I really like. Actually I like the whole layout of everything. They even take into consideration that I live with a child and they designed it to be child-friendly as possible for me. FINE! The TV cabinet shelve was unavoidable but I wanted that one there so yea, I totally have no complaints but only compliments for their job.

Who is this pair of wonderful designers that Hubby and I hired?

Well, you can find them here, at their website. They are known as G-Interior Design.

Comprised of two individuals with different taste for whats new and whats not in the interior design world.

So if you do think your house needs a make-over, or something fresh all over again, be it small or big, please do not hesitate to contact them. I am sure they will try to accommodate your likings to your budget.

Rock on you both!

No comments: