Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Me rambling rambangly

Hubby is out again tonight. Work cum party cum dinner calls. *sigh* It should have been me instead of EddyHan beside him for all these functions, damnit! BUT oh wells... *bangs head on wall - REALITY CHECK - OH I HAVE A TWO YEAR OLD TO TAKE CARE OF!

anyway, that is besides the point of this blogpost.

Jaden vomitted twice two days ago, slight fever comes and go. We have only fed him the cough meds so far. Hopefully his cough will be better in time. His poo is starting to become the soft, mushy type nearly going into the diarrheoa category but at the moment, still in safe zone as in maybe he poos only once or twice a day, which is normal for him. Making him drink lots of fluids to wash out the heat. The weather can really get unpleasant when Chinese New Year is around the corner.

Jaden has already done his CNY shopping.. clothes count so far, a set of samfu by Kai-Ma Joy who went to Shanghai about two years ago. Yea, now only he can fit into them. Just right for CNY. A hot pink shirt to go with his daddy, two more other t-shirts and three short jean pants, an orange slipper (daddy's idea of being funky) and well, a pyjama pants.

Me? I have clothes that sits hanging in my closet, not worn yet since I purchased them, and then some recent ones from online shopping. I kind of like online shopping now that I mostly spend my time at home because it really saves me the hassle and carrying the heavy loads of stuff back home in paper bags and plastic bags. I like receiving mail! *gRin* I got myself a pair of new shoes at 50% too. I like!

Hubby? The only CNY shopping he did was to get himself a pair of white sneakers since his old one is like some washed out white turned light brown shoe now.. He deserved the new shoes anyway. It will last him for about another 5 years maybe? LOL

Chinese New Year here in KL is really not happening at all, compared to all the hoo haas of my side of relatives smiling, greeting, gossiping, eating together. Here, its somehow just doesn't have the touch. it is so quiet, its like almost any other day... *sigh* I really have to make a mental note that I would want to bring Jaden back with me to Penang next year to celebrate Chinese New Year. I am sure he is really big enough to enjoy and meet ALL my relatives.. Eat and Be Merry. Somehow, I think that is the motto of my relatives.

o.Oh I forgot about one place that made me feel like I am back in my hometown and that is in Banting.

You know, this one day, Iz asked me where we would be going for CNY? If we were going back to hometown?

So I replied and say Banting, to see Ah Ma..

Yea, that is one place that makes us feel welcomed anytime.. Jaden loves it there too! I am sure he will look forward to going there every CNY when he grows up until his hormones shoot up and starts to be interested in the female species.

I am also looking forward to this one planned girly holiday getaway with two of my girlfriends. Since one backed out on us, its gonna be just us, the wives going. Woo hoo~ I really got to start my research on where to go eat, drink and shop for stuff. The beach, sun and seafood is good enough to satisfy my need of a breakaway... for now. *gRin* at least for 2010 I think since I can foresee quite a lot of spending to be done this year.

Hubby has taught Jaden to say a new word.. but that too, sometimes had to forced out when the little one only wants something. The word is.. P L E A S E .... yes, finally my boy can say please.. Yay!

No comments: