Saturday, February 6, 2010

Housework must be done!

I had initially plan to wake up at about 7am to do some housework when everybody is still asleep. It makes life easier to be doing it when nobody is around to be in the way of some wet mops and dust flying around but I forgot all about noise reduction from the vacuum cleaner, thus, work is still incomplete until the small one wakes up.

Got up at about 830am and did the dishes, pour the cooled water into the tumbler and boil more water for the day's consumption. I can foresee a lot of water consumed today by Hubby. Since he feels like he is falling sick, I cooked some 'leong cha' (herbal tea) and now, it is set aside to cool down so I can pour it into the tumbler as well.

Water all cooked, I decided that since I can't be vacuuming just yet, I might as well just sweep the floor, mop it like three times then when both the boys are up, I will just vacuum whatever that is left not swept away.

and I totally forgot about Mr. Muscle sprayed all around in my master bedroom toilet. *shit* The smell of the acidic cleaner was so strong that it woke Hubby up, enough to scream to get my ass to the room to only remember about what I did the first thing when I got into the toilet.

I quickly then scrubbed the floor clean, the toiletbowl and the walls. Sprayed the water to wash it all down the drain but the drain is a little clogged up. *sigh* So I have to do it in like two turns after the water subside. I still have a few more rounds to go to have a clean presentable toilet but that will also just have to wait until both the boys wake up...

So I proceeded on to wipe the TV cabinet clean of dust, arranged Jaden's CDs and now here I am, procrastinating about wiping the dust off the book shelves. *sigh* I know I have to get my ass up to do all these. Chinese New Year is just around the corner and I have to do these necessary spring cleaning. i know I have to and I want to.. just that when the computer is on, I am like magnetically drawn to it. Damnit! Will do it soon. Maybe in a while, after I clean the toilet and while waiting for the laundry to be done.. I will do it.. speaking of which, I have to wash the rabbits' room too.

So today, will be my day of cleaning up the house as much as I can.. then maybe proceed on to the room to clean up more and start packing things up into boxes. Jaden has outgrew so many many clothes of his and the bag that stores his newborn - 1yo clothes is going to explode if I am going to stuff some more in. Have to pack in another box now.. so many tihngs to pack! I can be quite a hoarder too.. just not as bad as Hubby. LOL

So till then, have a great weekend everybody and have a good CNY shopping if you guys are doing it!

I am going to do my 10 days countdown now.. woo hoooooo~

No comments: