Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby and Me

When I stop blogging for a few days and finally land the comp to myself, I find myself nothing to blog about even when the event took place and I know I want to blog about it to keep the memory alive but, well, procrastination got the better out of me and soon, I don't even know what I want to write about anymore. Sometimes worse, I forget totally about everything. -_-

Jaden knows how to bounce his ball now, only once, when he bounces it to either Hubby or me but its really a strong bounce. He loves playing with the rubber ball. He would put on the bassinet's end, where it will get stuck and then he will make all sorts of noises to get our attention so we will go get the ball and play it with him. That is one of his ways to get our attention all on him. *sigh*

He pinches real hard now and I am so worried about how he will behave when he is put in a playschool or with other children. Jaden still do not know how to control his excitement and when he gets excited, he will get really rough. If it is with us or our own close family friends, we can still tolerate him or either reprimand him for doing so, but if he hurts other kids and they retailiate? Jaden is really going to get a whacking from some stranger and that will then make Hubby or me really really angry but we know ourselves that this child of ours is really brutal and ganas when he gets excited.

Earlier in the afternoon, since Hubby was going to take a bath, I thought it would be more convenient for him to bathe Jaden but when I undressed Jaden and put him in the bathroom with his father, who is ready to shower him, the boy started crying and wanting to escape. In his failed attempt to escape, he fell backwards and hit his head on the floor. *sigh* The father then shouted for me to bathe his son instead and soon enough, when I took over and showered the boy, he started calming down and let me shower him as usual. Is it because he feels shy or is he more used to me bathing him compared to others? hmm..

I must say Jaden is really a naughty boy and sometimes I go crazy when he is in his naughty mood. Its rather dangerous when I go crazy with Jaden because the cane becomes my bestfriend and boy, Jaden do really get a good whacking, especially when it is his nap time and he keeps fighting sleep even he is really tired, and crying and trying to jump out from his bassinet. That is when the cane will land two nice red strokes on his thighs. Am I feeling the pain when I cane him? Nah.. he deserves it! Will teach him who is boss and when his attitude is really unacceptable in this house of Yaps. Jaden has a really bad temper and most of the time, he will throw tantrum despite knowing he deserves that BIG NO from us, scolding and all, and when he chooses the wrong time to throw tantrum with his father, down goes the cane too on him courtesy of the father. Woo hooo~

I do think I need to travel with the cane this December when I bring him back with me to Penang for the one whole week. Hopefully his grandparents will not spoil him them.

Enough of Jaden for now.. so what have I been up to? Hmm.. I am currently following a few dramas on TV:-

Beach. Balls. Babes @ Astro 301 @ Mon-Fri 7pm / 12am






Jolly Widows @ KBS World 303 @ Mon - Fri 125am / 725pm (rerun)
Supernatural @ AXN 701 @ Mon 10pm
Gossip Girls @ 8TV @ Tues 1030pm

sometimes The Family Link @ NTV7 @ Mon - Tues 11pm

I am such a couch potato but well, since leaving work, I guess this is the only thing that can keep me sane while taking care of Jaden, and well, girlfriends hardly finding me.. I seldom have anyone to talk to unless its a one way conversation with Jaden, mostly ending in shouting at him for climbing the gate, displaying some heavy stuff on the TV cabinet.. o.Oh and one more thing that keeps me sane too.. shopping.. online! Guess this is mostly where my money will end up other than on food and more shoes and clothes. *tee hee*

Now I am just waiting for the right time where I left off Beach.Balls.Babes from 7pm earlier and going to submerged myself, one with the sofa and TV remote and then follow with Jolly Widows. So toodles till I find something much more interesting about my life to write about. =)

No comments: