Monday, September 14, 2009

Its Monday again!

Don't you think the days passes by real quick this year? Time has really been moving very fast in my case. I wake up, do the daily routine and before I know it, its time to put Jaden to bed and the whole process repeats. Today might be Monday and suddenly, the weekend is here, and then so is Monday.

I took the opportunity during last weekend to go buy Jaden some jeans and short pants because he seems to have more shirts than pants. Something nice, which he can wear out to.. and so we ended up at Ikano where I remember the factory outlet store that sells quite nice branded children clothes and also the big Padini store that houses the MIKI kids clothing. Got the small little boy one pair of jeans, two short denim pants and a short sleeve Ralph Lauren collared-shirt. The previous week, we got him a red checkered shirt from OshKosh, so he could wear for his birthday and also then, for CNY. No need to go on a mad rush looking for red shirts then and anyway since the sale is still going on, why not grab the opportunity to get all these kids' clothing for 50% off?

Finally after contemplating for so long, Hubby and I finally found the perfect toy box for Jaden to keep all his toys in. Its the big big roller storage plastic box and it only costs RM27.90 at Carrefour. Tesco has nice ones too, but we rarely could find the right cover for the storage boxes in there. It is as if they only sell the boxes without lids. Jaden loves his toy box so much that he will climb into it to play with his toys. Everytime I keep the toys back in, I am sure that there will be three out of the box. Jaden sure work fast in making sure that he leaves his marks around the living room area.

I received a call this afternoon to ask me to bring Jaden for casting for some diaper shoot. Sadly, I don't think I can do so because it requires him to be in diapers, half naked I am sure, and dancing to some music... Jaden has this ONE BIG ASS BRUISE right below his left knee. Don't know where he got it from. I am suspecting it must have been the McD baby chair at Centrepoint or the little one has been running around knocking into stuff. He tends to run sometimes with his eyes close. More challenging? 'chi kek' maybe?

Jaden has learn to fear the cane now. At least it will help stop him from doing all the forbidden stunts in the house but at times, he will try to test our patience and the power of the cane too. He received one mother of all caning, just one swipe down the leg from the father because the small one threw tantrum and thought he could bite his father for revenge too. Judging from the amount of teeth he has in there, I am sure the bite must have been real painful to make the father cane him. *gRin* Me? I just sat there and wanted to laugh. I mean, Jaden deserved that caning afterall!

Lately, Jaden gets very excited when he sees me putting on the Baby Einstein DVD for him. Hubby and I bought him the Classic Collection Vol.1 Baby Einstein over the weekend and he is very interested in all the 4 DVDs they have in there. It is rather a good DVD as they have all these puppets that just stimulates the child's brain and the music soothing... I like it myself too cause now Jaden knows other facial areas other than just nose. Hey Chris, maybe you would want to check it out for Arianna? =)

o.Oh and before I forget about this one thing.... These two days, Jaden adopted a habit of wanting feet massage before he sleeps.. its either that or massage his feet till he sleeps soundly. *shakes head* He sure knows how to enjoy life huh?

I hear the father complaining outside now.. got to go and handle the kid now. So toodles, till then, maybe next Monday again.. have a great week ahead!

No comments: