Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The time has come

... for another hair makeover..

My friends who had knew me since college days would have said, other than donning long hair, they have not seen me go short before and suddenly I am just kind of interested and curious to want to try to go short again (the last time i went ear-short was F3 and the picture for my temp.PMR ID slip's passport sized photo looked so horrendous!) Maybe not as short as F3 era but the cute shoulder or a little over shoulder mid-length kind of bob. Hmm.. Maybe something along this line?













or a mid-length kind of this?


but first I have to go around asking which salon (of course only the chosen salons in my list) on promotions they are having, if not, my hair is going to kill me with the length that I am donning now!


So what do you girls think about the suggested hairstyles shown as above on me?

4 comments:

Gaiety XY Ann said...

brave try..

firefly said...

eh...why dont youtry Jandi's hair style??? well, you did sayher hairstyle is cuutee....and adorable/// :P

blubbieMs said...

eh Ms. Ho, got.. I got think of that too.. you do read my mind yah? ehheheheh

firefly said...

well, u did say before marr.... do at times remember things that ppl tell me and then they thought i would have forgotten.... :)

howeverr, i'm only particularly remember things only a few ppl i wanna remember; you, luv and my parents (though at times i can be forgetful)hahahah