Friday, June 5, 2009

Supper at Tenji


Found out at a food blog website that Tenji was having this food promotion from May to June, supper daily at only RM39.90 which I thought was quite worth it compared to the normal pricing of Rm77 or RM88++. I mean, I would pay for it if there has really been wonderful reviews about it but what I read and heard about Tenji was only so-so, so when this reasonable offers come knocking, of course I will jump at it.

Got our table for 4 last night, thanks to Grace who went over during lunchtime to make reservations since her office was also in Solaris.


Call me 'kampong' but last night was my first time in Solaris. Tenji looked like that from outside.. About all the pics here in this blogpost are all stolen off other bloggers. So just bear in mind, that these are not taken by me ok? Would love to credit the bloggers who took the pictures but I forgot.. *oops.. thousand apologies*

Anyway back to Tenji, the four of us and Jaden went there last night at about 10pm and was given a table at the smoking area. Wasn't really pleased but luckily, no one was insensible to smoke near children. Was not that hot luckily and the view was fab for Jaden to be distracted. Tv and the road with cars below zooming by. Wonderful!


There is really nothing to shout about at Tenji except for the coconuts, that was what Hubby said. I totally agree with him as the coconuts were really nice. Not too sickly sweet, just right for the taste bud. Hubby and I had about 6 coconuts.. 3 each I think...

They served alcoholic cocktails too. For example, vodka orange and etc.. and there was quite a beeline with mostly young teens (those kids looking like they just entered college and drinking alcoholic beverage is damn cool). They were just ordering cups after cups. The last time I drank was 2 cups of beer at Wei's wedding and thats all. I mean, how cool can drinking alcohol be? I really prefer the coconuts anytime!


Dessert was yummy. Even Jaden helped finished 1/2 of the durian cheesecake. He loves durians!
A true Malaysian!


I of course, an ice-cream fan just ate every single ice-cream that was scooped by Hubby. I didn't like the green tea one tho. I find it too weird for my taste.


Well, I won't want to describe much about the food because it was really nothing to shout about.

We finished our supper at about 1130pm, with Jaden pooing over there. Had to change his diaper at the toilet before leaving so the father won't puke out whatever he ate. The father could not stand any stench like that because his nose is 100% more sensitive than mine. Hubby says my nose is useless.. I just can't seem to smell anything.. I blame the sinusitis that I have!

All I wanted to say was the answer to the previous blog below, what does 17 oysters and a greedy girl like me that walloped almost everything that was taken by hubby on the table equals to GOING INTO THE TOILET at least 4 TIMES, which ended around 4am. Started at 1230AM to 4AM.

Never again shall I listen to the glutton in me. Instead, I shall pay attention to the sign they put at the oyster bar. Too much consumption may lead to tummy discomfort or not advisable to be consumed together with dairy products.

But would I do it again if I could.. yea, sure.. but maybe in two or three months time.. just not now.. I need to stay away from oysters for a while...

I always come go to buffet with such enthusiam to gobble up food and more food and come back with regrets.

I never learn, did I?

No comments: