Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Early Birthday Present for Jaden

Life gets pretty mundane when you are doing the same thing repetitively daily.
I wonder if Jaden feels the same or does he view his days differently. Each day brings new fun?

He has found the latest 'play' thing to keep him amused when he is in the bedroom. He would fold his mattress over, throw in some stuff, drag my blankie and his, sometimes a few toys he can grab around the room and he climbs on top of his mattress with a sense of achievement look.

Hubby calls that area Jaden's loft.

Jaden would just start throwing what he can into the loft, get in it and decide that this and that don't fit in the 'interior' and throws it out again only to put it back in.

Kids do see fun real different from us, don't they. Little things like that can cheer them up immediately.

Singing and imitating his DVD characters could put a smile onto his face and also the look like "You look like an idiot Mommy!" Priceless!

Since Toys'R'Us were having their Starcard Members' special -voucher redemption RM250=RM50 vouchers a few days back, I decided to get him his birthday present first. I know his birthday is not until like 3 months away but well, might as well, collect the points and the vouchers which Hubby can use to redeem his Transformers... Can you guess what I got him? I kinda like it a lot myself and really quite some high hopes in my son that he will love it and learn to embrace it into part of his life as he grows up.


It was either this or that and I chose the later. I think it is much more classy... the drums can come later... =) What next? Guitar? Violin? Maybe violin first...

It look exactly like this.. it is THIS I got him except it does not come with a blond boy!

I got him a mini grand piano that sounds exactly like a piano and has keyboards just enough to play a beautiful song.

I think guys that can play musical instruments are sexy and well, wouldn't it be an A+ for him when he grows up and can go swooning girls with music and all? Hmm.. just hoping I bring him up right, and not be an arse breaking girls' hearts. BUT WELL, that is like in 20 years time so at the moment, I am just thinking how on earth am I going to start to incorporate the love of musice in him to want to pick up this talent?

Now that I am done with buying his birthday present, it is time to start to think where and how and what and who for his coming birthday party!

My boy is turning TWO soon!

2 comments:

gwen said...

noo no drums!!! haha think of the noise!! anyway its the same one tristan got=)

Mrs Nolly said...

i agree, my nephew has those drums, i doubt my brother and his wife still have their sanity though xx