Monday, June 22, 2009

Bad Withdrawal Syndrome from BOF

Finally I have finished watching Boys Over Flowers at 6am this morning and even before the last episode, I was already feeling a very bad withdrawal syndrome. Somehow I figured out that there might not be any season 2 to this drama as they have already finished with all the stories that goes on in the drama. *sigh* If only they broke it down like Meteor Garden, I would not have felt this sad. =(

Fingers itchy, I went to YouTube Meteor Garden and watched some episodes just to see the difference between the Taiwanese actors and Koreans, the Koreans are definitely much more stylish and cuter and *sigh* Lee Min Ho looks more man than Jerry Yan as he has softer features but I am going to be fair in this as Meteor Garden was like a hit movie back 9 or 10 years ago so I am going to give the F4 credit too. Well, I did used to think they were kinda cute too.. but not Vic Chou tho compared to Kim Hyun Joong... *mind floats elsewhere...*

Anyway, PChern is trying to help me getover BOF by suggesting another drama to watch out for. So now, I am contemplating between Fated to Love You, Defeated Queen or Hot Shot. I am definitely going to watch them all but just which one for now? Hmm.. Since they are all Taiwanese, it does not really matter if there are no subtitles. Really living up to the 'si lai' status.. hrrummpphh**

Hubby is out watching Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen tonight @ Midvalley. He has been waiting for the movie ever since he heard the second movie is coming out.. and finally today he gets to watch it, thanks to EddyHan who made his wish come true. EddyHan made him a happy happy man.. and he gets to watch it again tomorrow and Friday. I know.. my husband can be such a total geek when it comes to Transformers or Macross. Me? I am just happy staying home taking care of Jaden as I already got my night out with the girls on Sat. =) Next up for me would prolly be Harry Potter.. then that is the time Hubby can stay home and take care of Jaden.

2 comments:

firefly said...

tell me about the syndrome....dunthink i can find another good show like this...until further notice...

p.s.i'm going to watch transformer tonite too... =D supposedly to be a surprise to him but kns, he found out...nway...cant wait.... :)

firefly said...

transformer was good! we enjoyed ourself watching it last nite....