Friday, May 22, 2009

Shit

What a way to put as a title right? Well, enjoy the picture below too.. coz this post is all about shits that happens in the life of the SimonYap clan!




Well, that is because the little one got whacked for rubbing his shit all over his crotch then trying to eat it! and s**t to me for being so sh*ty about it and whacking him silly on the arm till it went all lobster red.

Should the father be here, that would not have happened. I meant the whacking because after two whacks, the father would have prolly ran inside the room to stop me from whacking or scolding his precious little one.

BUT WELL, TOO BAD THE FATHER AIN'T AT HOME AND THE LITTLE ONE DESERVES THE WHACKING BECAUSE HE DECIDED TO RUB EVEN MORE AFTER I WHACKED HIM, TESTING MY PATIENCE BUT TOO BAD! MY PATIENCE WAS RUNNING THIN AT SUCH A SIGHT!

WHO, AS IN A HUMAN EAT SHIT ANYWAY?

So, tell me, did I do the right thing? He has not try to touch his private part for quite some time now when I am changing him or wiping him clean but today, well, lets just say he chose a very wrong day to do so.

I am not feeling guilty tho even after seeing the redness on his arm. I think it should be a reminder to him that he should not rebel back without a cause and for sucha SHITTY cause will never be worth a fight against his mother.

I get so frustrated each time the father ask me not to scold the son, not to whack the son.. well, I only scold and whack when he is naughty and if I don't do it, and he pisses the father off when the father is PMS-ing, then there will be shouts for "MUMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!" for rescue and that shout ain't coming from the little one. Its from the BIG one instead. So tell me, if I am not allowed to discipline him, and the big one don't do it either, how is the little one going to be in the society one day?

The boy really needs lot of discipline in my eye. Well, all I can say is just TOO BAD TO THE FATHER FOR PUTTING ME 24/7 IN CHARGE OF THE SON because since I am put in charge, I shall do whatever to tailor my perception of a good boy and how he should behave in public or at home.

SHIT!

2 comments:

Josie said...

ZOMGAREYOUSERIOUS??????!!!!

i know you're gonna smack me for this, but was laughing out loud when i read your post!!

and don't worry dearie, i fully support you being strict in order to discipline. i swear men, nowadays, are such useless softies.

Former Rock Chick said...

OMG.. don't worry Em! even I would have smacked Arianna silly if she did that!

Since we're the ones at home and looking after them 24/7, we have the right to discipline them! of course we don't want our kids to become useless brats right!!!